In the last blog post, we shared some important tips to help you set up your new apartment but what is a new apartment without beautiful colours that makes you always want to go back home and admire the beauty of your space. Today, we will be sharing the best colours ideas for your home which will guide you in choosing the right colours to make your apartment really cool, lovely and beautiful. The following are colours you may want to consider for your home:
- White: As cliche as this might sound, you can never go wrong with white because you can make your home pop with other colours that can compliment it. A very good example is white and green, white and brown, white and grey and so many other fantastic combinations that can be achieved with white. You might want to also consider off white, especially when you have kids around.
- Earthy colours: If you love earthy tones, then this is definitely for you. You can give your home a huge lift by combining earthy colours. This will help you by giving your home a very subtle, comfortable and luxurious feel. You can also play around with earthy colours when painting different corners of your home. A very good example involves different varieties of brown and grey.
- Soft Green: If you are a huge lover of nature, You will really love the outcome of green in your home. However, there are different shades of green such as dark green, emerald green etc. You can go for a lovely and luxurious option which is soft green. This is the type of colour that can help you feel so cool and relaxed at home. You should try this out.
- Dark colours: If you are not all about light colours or earthy tones, you can try out dark colours like black or deep shades of grey. This is not so common but nothing beats trying out something new. You can add a pop of colour by using a bit of gold or silver and trying out wall frames in different colours.
- Blue: This is a very lovely and cool colour regardless of the shade. Fun fact about the colour blue is that it signifies peace, and confidence. You can be creative with blue by using different shades for different corners of your home.